Translation of dino names

I would like to know if there are any books out there that have the names
of most dinosaurs in Spanish?  All of my family speaks Spanish and when
people ask me what the name of a certain dinosaur in a book is and I
happen to know it but not in Spanish is most embarassing.  The only one I
know is T-rex.  I know there are many books out there in German and was
hopping there would be in Spanish too, for my own curiosity to.  My
family gets annoyed when I answer them in English and they say "I thought
you knew the names."  Very embarassing.  So any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks.

                            Bite is Might
   <O)