Re: MRI and dino eggs, etc. Murdoch

Neil, How about saturating the fossil eggs with water in a pressure
chamber. If someone wants to try it, I am in Boca
Raton, FL, I cound put such an egg in our chamber and decompress it
slowly, returning the egg double ziplocked to hold the saturation. We
dont have an MRI on campus but I suspect a local MRI place might
cooperate; however I would prefer someone with more knowledge of the
technique to monitor it.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania