Re: fossil sales

The arguments against fossil sales strike me as being remarkably similar to
the arguments against permitting commercial traffic in wildlife and wildlife
parts.  I'm wondering to what extent dinosaur people have recognized the
analogy.  Plainly those of us who oppose wildlife trafficking and those who
oppose fossil trafficking have a common foe in the wise use movement,  which
favors unrestrained economic exploitation of both living and mineral
resources.  --Merritt Clifton,  editor,  ANIMAL PEOPLE.