Re Chicxulub and sulfur.

I hate to ask this, but I don't keep an archive of our postings, and
someone has suggested that my citing of the recent information about
Chicxulub and the potential for major sulfurous emissions sufficient
perhaps to have finished off the dinosaurs is bogus.

Can someone repost the initial releases on this discovery, please?

Thanks.

-dick

|   Omnes hic mentes mihi sunt, non Collegio Armorum Digitalum.        |
|   All opinions here are mine, not Digital Equipment Corporation's.   |