Re: Mastr. dino list

>Peter Sheehan and Norm asked this question slightly differently of Tom
>Holtz, but I will ask it a different way.
>First, where will your paper of latest Cret. dinosaurs list be published?

Actually, the paper is on late Mesozoic dinosaurian paleobiogeography -
that bit was only the end of Appendix 1!!  When/if it gets accepted, I'll
tell you where it will be going [it won't be in _Palaeontology_, though ;-(

>Second, would it be possible for you to provide a faunal list of just the
>Hell Creek Formation?  (I know, more work for Tom  :)   )
>The last-published faunal list for the Hell Creek that I have been able to
>find is in _The Dinosauria_.

Weishampel's chapter should be pretty good for this.  I can never remember
which of the "Lancian" dinosaurs are in the Lance, which the Hell Creek,
which the Denver, etc.  I do know that Tyrannosaurus, Albertosaurus?
megagracilis, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, and Stygimoloch are all in the
Hell Creek, but I'm sure that there are more.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Branch of Paleontology & Stratigraphy
MS 970 National Center
Reston, VA  22092