T.rex skull anyone?

It appears that Mr. Newt is a dino buff!  Our esteemed majority leader
 requested a T.rex skull replica that he could sisplay in his office. A small
story on this first appeared in the Jan. 24th issue of the Washington Times.
Not to be outdone, the Sunday Baltimore Sun (Jan 29th) finally ran a similar
article. Hell, instead of loaning him the cast, let's just give it to him as
a gift from the paleontological community. That should insure adequate
funding for the Smithsonian for a while!  Maybe I should get into politics
instead of doing it the hard way :)
                                        Tom Lipka