Re: Dinosaur Extinction Theories

>> >Rally against the resumption of French nuclear testing in the South
>> >Pacific: boycott French products NOW!!!
>>
>>    Hell, just rally against the French period.  They must be eradicated in
>> our time!!!!
>>
>On a secondary matter, I was brought up very near to the French
>border with Switzerland (about 2 feet away), and although there was a
>lot of petty disagreements at the border posts between the two
>countries, it was purely political and did not reflect upon the more
>important personal level interactions.  I have to also say that I
>have just been invited to give an all-expenses-paid  lecture on dinosaurs
>in Beaune, Cote d'Or.  This year is also the 700th anniversary of the
>Ancien Alliance between Scotland and France with whom we have more in
>common than the English ;-).  In this spirit I can agree with the
>first sentiment expressed above, but not the second.
>
>Dinosaur Neil

   Well, after what the French did to the twits from Greenpeace I'd have to
say they've gained a little respect from me.  Not much, but some.

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **