Re: Dinosaur Extinction Theories

> >Rally against the resumption of French nuclear testing in the South
> >Pacific: boycott French products NOW!!!
>
>    Hell, just rally against the French period.  They must be eradicated in
> our time!!!!

Speaking of the French, I heard this morning that there was an
article in a Sunday paper stating that a new 60 foot long sauropod
had been discovered there.  Anyone know any more?

On a secondary matter, I was brought up very near to the French
border with Switzerland (about 2 feet away), and although there was a
lot of petty disagreements at the border posts between the two
countries, it was purely political and did not reflect upon the more
important personal level interactions.  I have to also say that I
have just been invited to give an all-expenses-paid  lecture on dinosaurs
in Beaune, Cote d'Or.  This year is also the 700th anniversary of the
Ancien Alliance between Scotland and France with whom we have more in
common than the English ;-).  In this spirit I can agree with the
first sentiment expressed above, but not the second.

Neil