Re: Dinosaur Extinction Theories

>   Just got _The Little Dinosaurs of Ghost Ranch_.  I took a magnifying
>glass to the picture of the Ceolophysis skeleton with the baby Ceolophysis
>inside.  Sure enough, I found one of those annoying aluminum foil wrappers
>they put on pop-tarts these days.  Undoubtedly it was the cause of death ...
>the baby Ceolophysis was in the process of opening up its lunch, the adult
>decided it wanted the pop-tart, and, in its feeding frenzy, got a little
>carried away.  It undoubedly choked to death on the foil.

No, No, No! Its the aluminum foil itself - they all died of Altzeimer's
disease... ;-)

James Shields  -  jshields@iol.ie  -  http://www.iol.ie/~jshields
And when the ark was finished Noah said unto Elvis, "What do you reckin?"
And Elvis checked out his own cabin and shook his head saying "poky".
And so did they knock several walls through and install a jaccuzzi.
And when it was all done Noah scratched his beard and said, "We don't have
room for all the animals now."
And Elvis perused the livestock list and in his wisdom said, "Lose the
dinosaurs."
        -Robert Rankin, The Suburban Book of the Dead