Hairy Dinosaur and Pterosaurs

To Ron Orenstein:
Pterosaurs and dinosaurs are not close relatives (see dino forum 7-6)
therefore pterosaur hair and dinosaur feathers are not homologous structures.
 And when you compare them visually they are not at all alike.

My opinion is that pterosaur hair would have been a Triassic feature.  Early,
middle or late is anyone's guess at this point.  I also think feathers
appeared in dinosaurs only among archaeopterygids and that only
deinonychosaurs among "classic" dinosaurs were feathered.