Re: Women in Paleo

> Ok, Ok,  My first cousin Julie Hansen from Sommerville MA is a
>Paleontologist, actually a Paleobotanist.  She did her PhD dissertation on
>the grains and other plant material, found in association with Archeological
>digs in Turkey and Afganastan, (I Think).  Working with human habitation and
>burial sites from 4000 to 6000 years old.  How 'bout that.

   I've noticed nobody has mentioned Helen Sattler.  Was/is she merely an
artist and not a paleo-whateverist?

** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom **
** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon   **
** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of       **
** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling          **