Re: Women in Paleo

 Ok, Ok,  My first cousin Julie Hansen from Sommerville MA is a
Paleontologist, actually a Paleobotanist.  She did her PhD dissertation on
the grains and other plant material, found in association with Archeological
digs in Turkey and Afganastan, (I Think).  Working with human habitation and
burial sites from 4000 to 6000 years old.  How 'bout that.

Bill Hunt  -  Frustrated Marine Biologist  -  Happy Artist
2780 Chaparral Lane
Paso Robles,  CA  93446     -    805-237-0733
E-Mail   WillSculpt@aol.com