Re: Books

In regard to the _Dinosaurs: Past and Present_ books... If they're $20
for the set, I'd recommend getting them. Where else can you find essays
by such a distinguished collection including Bakker, Lockley, Russell,
Gillette, Padian, Currie, et al, as well as articles by two prominent
artists, Gregory Paul and Mark Hallett. I would think for the
illustrations alone they would be a valuable addition to any library.
(Are they hardback or softback? I managed to find Volume 1 in hardback
but Volume 2 only in softback.)

----- Amado Narvaez
      anarvaez@umd5.umd.edu

P.S. Which bookstore did you say that was?