See you!

Hi, girls and boys! It is time to go out there in order to make some fieldwork.
Our team will go to Las Hoyas fossil site to discover some new holotypes for th
e Science. We will return on 26th, so I will unsubscribe to avoid some hundreds
of messages in my E-mail address.
But I want make some comments before. Aaron, you are right about the kick of th
e sauropod hindlimb. I was thinking about a double-kick with the two hindlimbs,
 and I forgot the other possibility. But, why use your hindlimb when you have a
 powerful and longer tail?
And I still think that the bite of any theropod dinosaur is harder than that of
 a sauropod. The skull of a theropod has plenty places for muscle attachment, i
n order to increase the bitting force, and the sauropod skull hasn't them.
I'll see you in a few weeks! Nino
Bernardino P. Perez-Moreno
Unidad de Paleontologia
Departamento de Biologia