brachiosaur bites

Aaron Feuk seems determined to have brachiosaurs actively defending
themselves using their formitable aray of teeth.  Having spent several
months preparing from matrix a brachiosaur skull, perhaps I can speak
to the subject.  The brachiosaur snout in quite long and contains a
full battery of spattulate teeth that can look pretty fierce.  The
bones of the skull, however, are extremely thin and probably would not
withstand the kind of strain involved in biting an attacker.  There is
not much room for heavy duty muscle attatchments. I would really
hesitate to include the brachiosaurs' bite in a list of defensive
weapons.
          Hope this was of value,
                   Virginia Tidwell