>From: dinosaur
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: skullduggery
Date: Wednesday, July 05, 1995 2:14PM

I saw an ad for an allosaurus skeleton model from Skullduggery in this
month's Smithsonian magazine, and am wondering if any of you model makers
out there have attempted it (150 pieces [bones?] and an 80-page
instruction manual)? Should I pursue this further? Is it reasonably
affordable? Any comments appreciated.
Blaise Considine [bpc.apa@email.apa.org]