Dinosaur Art Home Page

     Some of you may recall posted the intent to create a Dinosaur art and
modeling home page on the WWW internet. The page is complete but I have not
transferred it to a server yet. Our department is currently setting up a new
server dedicated to the internet and the Web. The equipment is here and
should be on line very soon. This will make it much easier to access the
server as far as I am concerned. I will certainly post when I have the page
on line> I hope in a couple of weeks. Some of the features will include a
review of the Ants Allosaurus kit, a look at the Kaiyodo Triceratops,  and
dinosaur art by Dr, Neil Clark and Peter Minister. In addition, we will
provide sources for dinosaurs, and internet links to other dino site, most
of which you will know. That will be for the readers new to dinosaur
paleontology and dinosaur arts.

Thanks for your interest.

John Rafert M.S.,R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
jrafert@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu
office phone: 1.317.274.5255
fax number: 1.317.274.4074