Re: Dinosaur Eggs

>From: DAVEH47@delphi.com
 >
 > (Stan Friesen writes:)
 > >> What happens after dinosaurs laid their eggs?
 >
 > >...that depends on the species.
 > >Some abandoned their eggs, others cared for the young.
 >
 > What dinosaurs are thought to have ABANDONED their eggs?

There is some suggestion that sauropods did so.

Also, for Orodromeus (I think that's the one) there are a number
of egg sites with no evidence parental care.  In fact its hatchlings
are quite precocial - especially compared to Maiasaura, which clearly
took care of its young.  The general conclusion seems to be that
forms with precocial young did not take care of them.

The peace of God be with you.