Re: dino extinctions and meteorites

>From: bk090@freenet.carleton.ca (David Brez Carlisle)
 >
 > There can be little doubt that the date of the Chicxolub crater
 > is within the date of the K-T boundary to within 10,000 years.

Really?  Have you dealt with the claim of Late Cretaceous sediments
found *intact* within the boundaries of the crater?  If so, how
have you dealt with it?

[I have seen *no* published responses to the claim].

P.S. What evidence do you have for an impact at the P-T boundary?
The last I heard the evidence was equivocal on that issue.

The peace of God be with you.