Re: Dinosaur Eggs

Then Dave wrote:

> What dinosaurs are thought to have ABANDONED their eggs?

I write:  The evidence is purely circumstantial
based on the problem of "How could an animal that size look after
eggs 1,000th their size?"  and  "They are likely to step on
their young/eggs without noticing.".  At least that is the way I see
it.  Perhaps someone has more precise data?  I see no reason for not
believing that dinosaurs protected their eggs by being in close
proximity to a nest/nesting site.

Neil