Re: Women in Paleo

Well, since people are expanding the list of female paleontologists,
let me add to the list in the hopes that my meager assistance in
making note of them will help to inspire enough other budding women
paleontologists that we can bring about a day in which there's no
point in mentioning the gender of paleontologists...

Anusuya Chinsamy -- archosaurian bone histology
Christine Janis -- Pleistocene mammals
Mary Schweitzer -- dinosaur DNA
Linda Deck -- exhibit design and paleoecology
Sally Shelton -- SVP Outreach Chair (among other things!)
Bonnie Blackwell -- archeological geology

Apologies to others I could or should have pointed out; I don't
typically categorize people like this.  Apologies also if I've
embarrassed any of you on the list ;-)