  Date: 28 Jun 1995 21:30:10 +1000
  From: "Glen Moore" <Glen_Moore@uow.edu.au>
  Subject: Purchasing Dino Skeleton
  To: "Dino Listserver" <dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu>

  I am director of a hands-on science centre in Australia and wish to
  purchase a dinosaur skeleton for display. The intention is to use it
  as an icon rather than to create a comprehensive dinosaur exhibit.

  I am looking for advice from this list. I have already received some
  replies from the Museum list.

  There are several requirement

  1.  We would like an upright stance to minimise the footprint but
      to have as large a dinosaur as possible.

  2. We want a full size skeleton - it has to look realistic.
  3. We have limited funding.

  * What price could we expect to pay?
  * Which dinosaurs would be best to catch the imagination of children?
  * Does anyone have a supplier list?

  Thanks in advance.
  Glen Moore
  Director, Science Centre, Wollongong
  University of Wollongong, NSW2522 AUSTRALIA
  glen_moore@uow.edu.au  fax: 61 42 836665
  http://www.uow.edu.au/public/science_centre/