Re: Women in Paleo

Some of the top of my head:

Mary Anning:  Discovered Icthiosaurs and Dimorphodon in England a
long time ago.

Maryanne Mantell:  Is said to have discovered the first Iguanodon
teeth.  She didn't.  She did however leave her husband Gideon and
took the kids with her because Iguanodon was ruining their marriage.

Tilly Edinger:  The first paleonuerologist.  She studied endocranial
casts of birds, pterosaurs and more.

I know that there are surely bunches more.  These are the three of
the top of my head though.  Hope this helps.

Peter Buchholz
Stang1996@aol.com