Very Long Letter from Dinogeorge

                 Introducing Dinogeorge@aol.com =

 =

Greetings, fellow dinosaur enthusiast! I'm George Olshevsky, and
researching, writing about, and publishing on dinosaurs are among
my current interests. Perhaps you have heard of my dinosaur
publications; perhaps you are even a long-suffering, patient
subscriber to my worthy but much-delayed newsletter "Archosaurian
Articulations." The purpose of this lengthy piece of e-mail is to
report on the status of this and other of my dinosaur projects,
some of which will, I hope, interest and intrigue you. A self-
addressed stamped envelope (this works for USA subscribers only;
others just write) to my post office box-- =

 =

                        George Olshevsky =

                 Publications Requiring Research =

                 PO Box 543 Central Park Station =

                     Buffalo, NY 14215-0543 =

 =

--will bring you a detailed order form for all my currently =

available publications and will put you on my mailing list. =

 =

I joined America Online a few days ago, and even before I
finished signing up, I was hit with an ad to buy books about
Internet surfing and what have you. I saw instantly that being
online with a dinosaur group presents a terrific opportunity to
augment my sales by reaching precisely the audience most
interested in what I like to write about. My paleo writing and
research is supported exclusively by the sales of my
publications: I'm a freelancer with no government grants. Thus,
the more paleo publications I sell, the fewer non-paleo projects
I have to do to keep myself afloat--and conversely. So buy my
books! I love learning about and working with dinosaurs, so I try
to keep my writing interesting and fun for the knowledgeable
dinosaur buff. Even professional paleontologists will find
much of interest in them; they ain't content-free kiddie or
pop-sci books.
 =

                   Archosaurian Articulations =

 =

This originated as the first monthly newsletter in the world
devoted to Mesozoic archosaurs. (For all I know, it still is-- =

though it is hardly a monthly any more.) The latest issue, volume
1 #10, was dated September 1990, and the newsletter has since =

turned into an unconscionable swindle of my faithful and patient =

subscribers, many of whom have subscribed several volumes into =

the future. Fortunately, only one subscriber demanded his money =

back; everyone else is waiting patiently for the next issue. The =

main problem is that my circulation was never very high, so I had
to keep doing non-paleo editing work to support myself. Even
though I had planned issue #11 a number of times, each time
enough spare time became available to put it together, the
information had become dated, and I had to scrap the issue.
 =

Last fall I finally went back to press with issues #3, 6, and 7,
which had been sold out for years, and all back issues are now
available. When I'm done with the projects described below
(Historical Dinosaurology #1 and Mesozoic Meanderings #2 third
printing), I'll put together issues #11 and #12 as "catch-up"
issues to finish volume 1. Specifically, I'll cover all the new
dinosaurs I know of described during 1990-1995, a project
inspired by a personalized e-mailing I did a few days ago.
Appended to this note is a listing of those new dinosaurs, just
to clog up your e-mail folder a bit.

Once volume 1 is finished, I'll initiate volume 2. Those issues I
will put together on my new desktop computer system, with its
excellent graphics capabilities. Whereas volume 1 issues were
eight pages long, in volume 2 they will (as I promised long ago)
have 12. There will be more illustrations, a letters page, and a
new taxa feature, and the articles and news items will have more
depth. My eventual goal is to produce AA as a 12-page monthly,
but initially I will produce issues only as time permits,
probably roughly quarterly (in competition with The Dinosaur
Report by the Dinosaur Society, for which I have written from
time to time).
 =

                    Historical Dinosaurology =

 =

For the past few years, I have been writing a series of fairly =

detailed dinosaur articles for the Japanese magazine "Dino- =

Frontline," or "Kyoryugaku Saizensen," published by Gakken Mook =

Company in Tokyo. These have become a major series titled "The
Origin and Evolution Of..." Currently I'm hard at work on part 2
of "The Origin and Evolution of the Ornithopods," due in Japan at
the end of July; eventually I will cover all the dinosaur groups.
In the course of researching these articles, I unearth lots of
interesting historical material that is not widely known but
perhaps should be. The articles, however, are translated into
Japanese, much to the consternation of English-speaking dinosaur
aficionados who want to know what I'm up to. Although I haven't
exactly been deluged with requests for the English versions,
there is enough of a demand that I decided to prepare a series of
booklet-length versions of these articles for sale. My title for
the series is "Historical Dinosaurology."
 =

Once I started work on issue #1, "The Origin and Evolution of the
Stegosaurs," the text and the number of illustrations (mostly by
my dino-pal Tracy Ford) grew at least 50%. I found and corrected
lots of little errors and misstatements, and I fixed a few major
mistakes in my cladistics. Most of these errata were the result
of deadline pressure. The book is now 124 pages long and is
essentially finished. I sent out about 30 review copies, and I am
awaiting reviews from whoever will send them. Here's what
reviewer Bill Blows (Dartford, England) had to say:
 =

"Having read the manuscript, I am greatly impressed by the =

contents and style; this is a major contribution to the =

understanding of stegosaurs, and I congratulate you on your =

efforts. The news that this was the first of several volumes =

covering the various dinosaur groups was very welcome, and I look
forward to seeing the others." =

 =

So don't just take my word for it. After I incorporate the =

reviewers' suggestions and corrections, I'll take the book to =

press and put it on sale. The cover price will probably be $30.
Copies will definitely be available at the SVP meeting in
Pittsburgh this November, and probably sooner.
 =

            Mesozoic Meanderings #2 (third printing) =

 =

The first book I ever published in paleontology was a little =

listing in systematic order of all the Mesozoic archosaurs except
the crocodilians and birds. This was "Mesozoic Meanderings" #1, =

which appeared in 1978. An updated and corrected version, =

produced on my original desktop system in 1991, listed those =

archosaurs once again. But by 1991 I had become dissatisfied with
archosaur systematics, so I classified the archosaurs my way and =

published the whole thing as "Mesozoic Meanderings" #2, a 200- =

page book, in a 100-copy printing. This sold out rapidly, and I =

returned to press in 1992 with a 272-page second printing of 100 =

more copies. Now I have transferred the document to my new =

desktop system, and I've rewritten about half of what has to be =

rewritten before I can produce the whopping 290-page-plus third =

printing and fill out my list of back orders. In the meantime, my
dissatisfaction with archosaur classification has turned into =

what my wife has persuaded me to call the BCF theory (Birds Came =

First), as opposed to the "outdated" BADD theory (Birds Are =

Dinosaur Descendants). (See my article in the June 1994 issue of =

"Omni" for a pop-sci account of BCF theory.) =

The central thesis of BCF is that birds developed more or less
directly from small, arboreal archosaurs that I call "dino-
birds," and that what we call dinosaurs--particularly theropod
dinosaurs--are the giant, ground-dwelling descendants of those
dino-birds. The clade of plant-eating dinosaurs (brontosaurs and
ornithischians) diverged first, followed serially by such groups
as lagosuchids, herrerasaurids, ceratosaurids, and so forth,
right up to ratite birds and moas. There is not enough space here
to explain the whole thing; pick up MM #2 when it's finally ready
later this year for the whole story.
 =

If I'm lucky and my other paleo publications start selling, MM #2
third printing will also be ready in time for the SVP meeting in =

Pittsburgh. =

 =

                          New Dinosaurs =

 =

The following taxa will be covered in the catch-up issues (#11 =

and 12) of "Archosaurian Articulations." A few of you have
already received a list like this from me; if so, scrap the old
one. This one's more up to date, and includes taxonomical
information (according to the taxonomy in MM #2, of course). If
you know of any published new dinosaur genera and species not on
this list that should be, please let me know as soon as possible
by e-mailing me the reference(s). Thanks!

Achelousaurus Sampson, 1994 [nomen nudum] // CERATOPIA,
     CERATOPIDAE, PACHYRHINOSAURINAE
     Achelousaurus horneri Sampson, 1994 [nomen nudum]
Acracanthus Langston, 1947 vide Czaplewski, Cifelli & Langston,
     1994 (unused original name of Acrocanthosaurus) //
     THEROPODA, CARNOSAURIA, SINRAPTORIDAE?
     Acracanthus atokaensis Langston, 1947 vide Czaplewski,
          Cifelli & Langston, 1994 (unused original name of
          Acrocanthosaurus atokensis)
Afrovenator Sereno, Wilson, Larsson, Dutheil & Sues, 1994 //
     CERATOSAURIA, MEGALOSAURIDAE?
     Afrovenator abakensis Sereno, Wilson, Larsson, Dutheil &
          Sues, 1994
Agilisaurus Peng, 1990 // ORNITHOPODA, HYPSILOPHODONTIA,
     HYPSILOPHODONTIDAE
     Agilisaurus louderbacki Peng, 1990
     Agilisaurus multidens (He & Cai, 1983) [new name for
          Yandusaurus multidens]
Alvarezsaurus Bonaparte, 1991 // THEROPODA, ALVAREZSAURIA,
     ALVAREZSAURIDAE
     Alvarezsaurus calvoi Bonaparte, 1991
Alwalkeria Chatterjee & Creisler, 1994 [new name for Walkeria,
     preoccupied]// HERRERASAURIA
     Alwalkeria maleriensis (Chatterjee, 1987) [new name for
          Walkeria maleriensis]
Alxasaurus Russell & Dong, 1994 (not 1993) // SEGNOSAURIA,
     ALXASAURIDAE
     Alxasaurus elesitaiensis Russell & Dong, 1994 (not 1993)
Amargasaurus Salgado & Bonaparte, 1991 // BRONTOSAURIA,
     SAUROPODA, DICRAEOSAURIDAE
     Amargasaurus cazaui Salgado & Bonaparte, 1991
     Amargasaurus groeberi Bonaparte, 1984 [nomen nudum; unused
          original name of Amargasaurus cazaui]
Anasazisaurus Hunt & Lucas, 1993 // ORNITHOPODA, HADROSAURIDAE,
     GRYPOSAURINAE
     Anasazisaurus horneri Hunt & Lucas, 1993
Anatotitan Brett-Surman vide Chapman & Brett-Surman, 1990 //
     ORNITHOPODA, HADROSAURIDAE, EDMONTOSAURINAE
     Anatotitan copei (Lull & Wright, 1942) [new name for
          Anatosaurus copei]
     Anatotitan longiceps (Marsh, 1890) [new name for Trachodon
          longiceps]
Andesaurus Calvo & Bonaparte, 1991 // BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA,
     ANDESAURIDAE
     Andesaurus delgadoi Calvo & Bonaparte, 1991
Apatosaurus yahnahpin Filla & Redman, 1994 // BRONTOSAURIA,
     SAUROPODA, DIPLODOCIDAE
Archaeopteryx bavarica Wellnhofer, 1993 // THEROPODA,
     ARCHAEOPTERYGIFORMES, ARCHAEOPTERYGIDAE
Archaeornithoides Elzanowski & Wellnhofer, 1992 // THEROPODA,
     SPINOSAURIA, ARCHAEORNITHOIDIDAE
     Archaeornithoides deinosauriscus Elzanowski & Wellnhofer,
     1992
Argentinosaurus Bonaparte & Coria, 1993 // BRONTOSAURIA,
     SAUROPODA, ANDESAURIDAE
     Argentinosaurus huinculensis Bonaparte & Coria, 1993
Becklespinax Olshevsky, 1991 // THEROPODA, CARNOSAURIA,
     SINRAPTORIDAE
     Becklespinax altispinax (Paul, 1988) [new name for
          Acrocanthosaurus altispinax]
Bellusaurus Dong, 1990 // BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA, CETIOSAURIDAE?
     Bellusaurus sui Dong, 1990
Breviceratops Kurzanov, 1990 // CERATOPIA, PROTOCERATOPIDAE
     Breviceratops kozlowskii (Maryanska & Osm=F3lska, 1975) [new
          name for Protoceratops kozlowskii]
Caenagnathasia Currie, Godfrey & Nessov, 1994 (not 1993) //
     THEROPODA, OVIRAPTOROSAURIA, CAENAGNATHIDAE
     Caenagnathasia martinsoni Currie, Godfrey & Nessov, 1994
          (not 1993)
Chindesaurus Long & Murry, 1995 // HERRERASAURIA, HERRERASAURIDAE
     Chindesaurus bryansmalli Long & Murry, 1995
Cryolophosaurus Hammer & Hickerson, 1994 // THEROPODA,
     CARNOSAURIA, SINRAPTORIDAE?
     Cryolophosaurus ellioti Hammer & Hickerson, 1994
Dilophosaurus sinensis Hu, 1993 // THEROPODA, CERATOSAURIA,
     HALTICOSAURIDAE
Dinotyrannus Olshevsky, 1995 // THEROPODA, TYRANNOSAURIA,
     TYRANNOSAURIDAE, TYRANNOSAURINAE, TYRANNOSAURINI
     Dinotyrannus megagracilis (Paul, 1988) [new name for
          Albertosaurus megagracilis]
Drinker Bakker, Galton, Siegwarth & Filla, 1990 // ORNITHOPODA,
     HYPSILOPHODONTIA, HYPSILOPHODONTIDAE?
     Drinker nisti Bakker, Galton, Siegwarth & Filla, 1990
Dyslocosaurus McIntosh, Coombs & D. A. Russell, 1992 //
     BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA, DIPLODOCIDAE?
     Dyslocosaurus polyonychius McIntosh, Coombs & D. A. Russell,
          1992
Edmarka Bakker, Kralis, Siegwarth & Filla, 1992 // THEROPODA,
     CERATOSAURIA, TORVOSAURIDAE
     Edmarka rex Bakker, Kralis, Siegwarth & Filla, 1992
Einiosaurus Sampson, 1994 [nomen nudum] // CERATOPIA,
     CERATOPIDAE, PACHYRHINOSAURINAE
     Einiosaurus procurvicornis Sampson, 1994 [nomen nudum]
Emausaurus Haubold, 1991 // STEGOSAURIA, HUAYANGOSAURIDAE
     Emausaurus ernsti Haubold, 1991
Eoraptor Sereno, Forster, Rogers & Monetta, 1993 //
     HERRERASAURIA, STAURIKOSAURIDAE?
     Eoraptor lunensis Sereno, Forster, Rogers & Monetta, 1993
Epachthosaurus J. Powell, 1990 // BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA,
     TITANOSAURIDAE
     Epachthosaurus sciuttoi J. Powell, 1990
Eucamerotus foxi Blows, 1995 [type species for Eucamerotus,
     previously lacking a named type species] // BRONTOSAURIA,
     SAUROPODA, BRACHIOSAURIDAE
Euronychodon Telles-Antunes & Sigogneau-Russell, 1991 //
     THEROPODA, ARCHAEOPTERYGIFORMES, DROMAEOSAURIDAE?
     Euronychodon portucalensis Telles-Antunes &
          Sigogneau-Russell, 1991
"Fukuisaurus" Lambert, 1990 [nomen nudum] // ORNITHOPODA,
      IGUANODONTIA, IGUANODONTIDAE?
"Futabasaurus" Lambert, 1990 [nomen nudum] // THEROPODA,
      TYRANNOSAURIA, TYRANNOSAURIDAE?
Galtonia Huber, Lucas & Hunt, 1993 // LESOTHOSAURIA
     Galtonia gibbidens (Cope, 1878) [new name for
          Thecodontosaurus gibbidens]
Gasparinisaura Appenzeller, 1995 [nomen nudum] // ORNITHOPODA,
     IGUANODONTIA, DRYOSAURIDAE?
Genusaurus Accarie, Beaudoin, Dejax, Fri=E9s, Michard & Taquet,
     1995 // THEROPODA, CERATOSAURIA
     Genusaurus sisteronis Accarie, Beaudoin, Dejax, Fri=E9s,
     Michard & Taquet, 1995
Gobisaurus Spinar, Currie & Sovak, 1994 [nomen nudum] //
     ANKYLOSAURIA, ANKYLOSAURIDAE
Gryposaurus latidens Horner, 1992 // ORNITHOPODA, HADROSAURIDAE,
     GRYPOSAURINAE
"Hadrosauravus" Lambert, 1990 [nomen nudum; supposed new genus
     for Gryposaurus latidens] // ORNITHOPODA, HADROSAURIDAE,
     GRYPOSAURINAE
"Hisanohamasaurus" Lambert, 1990 [nomen nudum] // BRONTOSAURIA,
     SAUROPODA, DIPLODOCIDAE?
Hypacrosaurus stebingeri Horner & Currie, 1994 // ORNITHOPODA,
     LAMBEOSAURIDAE
Iuticosaurus Le Loeuff, 1993 // BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA,
     ANDESAURINAE?
     Iuticosaurus valdensis (von Huene, 1929) [new name for
          Titanosaurus valdensis]
Janenschia Wild, 1991 // BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODOA, ANDESAURIDAE
     Janenschia dixeyi (Haughton, 1928) [new name for
          Gigantosaurus dixeyi; now known as Malawisaurus dixeyi]
     Janenschia robusta (E. Fraas, 1908) [new name for
          Gigantosaurus robustus]
Jenghizkhan Olshevsky, 1995 // THEROPODA, TYRANNOSAURIA,
     TYRANNOSAURIDAE, TYRANNOSAURINAE, TARBOSAURINI
     Jenghizkhan bataar (Maleev, 1955) [new name for
          Tyrannosaurus bataar]
     Jenghizkhan luanchuanensis (Dong, 1973) [new name for
          Tyrannosaurus luanchuanensis]
Jinshanosaurus [Anonymous] 1993 [nomen nudum] //BRONTOSAURIA,
     PROSAUROPODA, YUNNANOSAURIDAE
"Jurassosaurus" Dong vide Holden, 1992 [nomen nudum; now known as
     Tianchiasaurus] // ANKYLOSAURIA, ANKYLOSAURIDAE?
     "Jurassosaurus nedegoapeferkimorum" Dong vide Holden, 1992
          [nomen nudum; now known as Tianchiasaurus
          nedegoapeferima]
"Katsuyamasaurus" Lambert, 1990 [nomen nudum] // THEROPODA,
     CARNOSAURIA, ALLOSAURIDAE?
"Kitadanisaurus" Lambert, 1990 [nomen nudum] // THEROPODA,
     ARCHAEOPTERYGIFORMES, DROMAEOSAURIDAE?
Klamelisaurus Zhao, 1993 // BRONTOSAURIA, CETIOSAURIDAE?
     Klamelisaurus gobiensis Zhao, 1993
Koparion Chure, 1994 // THEROPODA, COELURIA, TROODONTIDAE?
     Koparion douglassi Chure, 1994
Kunmingosaurus Dong, Hasegawa & Azuma, 1990 [nomen nudum] //
     BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA, VULCANODONTIDAE?
     Kunmingosaurus wudingensis Dong, Hasegawa & Azuma, 1990
          [nomen nudum]
Liliensternus airelensis Cuny & Galton, 1993 // THEROPODA,
     CERATOSAURIA, HALTICOSAURIDAE
Lucianosaurus Hunt & Lucas, 1994 // LESOTHOSAURIA
     Lucianosaurus wildi Hunt & Lucas, 1994
"Madsenius" Lambert, 1990 [nomen nudum] // THEROPODA,
     CARNOSAURIA, ALLOSAURIDAE
Malawisaurus Jacobs, Winkler, Downs & Gomani, 1993 //
     BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA, TITANOSAURIDAE
     Malawisaurus dixeyi (Haughton, 1928) [new name for
          Gigantosaurus dixeyi]
Maleevosaurus Carpenter, 1992 // THEROPODA, TYRANNOSAURIA,
     TYRANNOSAURIDAE, TYRANNOSAURINAE, TARBOSAURINI
     Maleevosaurus novojilovi (Maleev, 1955) [new name for
          Gorgosaurus novojilovi]
Mamenchisaurus sinocanadorum D. A. Russell & Zheng, 1994 (not
     1993) // BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA, EUHELOPODIDAE
Marasuchus Sereno & Arcucci, 1994 // LAGOSUCHIA, LAGOSUCHIDAE
     Marasuchus lilloensis (Romer, 1972) [new name for Lagosuchus
          lilloensis]
Melanorosaurus thabanensis Gauffre, 1993 // BRONTOSAURIA,
     SAUROPODA, MELANOROSAURIDAE
Monkonosaurus Zhao vide Dong, 1990 // STEGOSAURIA, STEGOSAURIDAE,
     WUERHOSAURINAE
     Monkonosaurus lawulacus Zhao vide Dong, 1990
Monolophosaurus Zhao & Currie, 1994 (not 1993) // THEROPODA,
     CERATOSAURIA, MEGALOSAURIDAE
     Monolophosaurus jiangi Zhao & Currie, 1994 (not 1993)
Mononychus Perle, Norell, Chiappe & Clark, 1993 // THEROPODA,
     ALVAREZSAURIA, ALVAREZSAURIDAE
     Mononychus olecranus Perle, Norell, Chiappe & Clark, 1993
Mononykus Perle, Norell, Chiappe & Clark, 1993 [new name for
     Mononychus, preoccupied] // THEROPODA, ALVAREZSAURIA,
     ALVAREZSAURIDAE
     Mononykus olecranus (Perle, Norell, Chiappe & Clark, 1993)
          [new name for Mononychus olecranus]
Mymoorapelta Kirkland & Carpenter, 1994 // ANKYLOSAURIA,
     POLACANTHIDAE
     Mymoorapelta maysi Kirkland & Carpenter, 1994
Naashoibitosaurus Hunt & Lucas, 1993 // ORNITHOPODA,
     HADROSAURIDAE, GRYPOSAURINAE
     Naashoibitosaurus ostromi Hunt & Lucas, 1993
Niobrarasaurus Carpenter, Dilkes & Weishampel, 1995 //
     ANKYLOSAURIA, NODOSAURIDAE
     Niobrarasaurus coleii (Mehl, 1936) [new name for Hierosaurus
          coleii]
Nurosaurus Dong, 1992 [nomen nudum; also spelled Nuoerosaurus] //
     BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA, EUHELOPODIDAE?
     Nurosaurus qaganensis Dong, 1992 [nomen nudum; also spelled
          Nuoerosaurus chaganensis]
Pararhabdodon Casanovas-Cladellas, Santaf=E9-Llopis & Isidro-
     Llorens, 1993 // ORNITHOPODA, IGUANODONTIA, IGUANODONTIDAE
     Pararhabdodon isonensis Casanovas-Cladellas, Santaf=E9-Llopis
          & Isidro-Llorens, 1993
Patagonykus Novas, 1994 // THEROPODA, ALVAREZSAURIA,
     ALVAREZSAURIDAE
     Patagonykus puertai Novas, 1994
Pekinosaurus Hunt & Lucas, 1994 // LESOTHOSAURIA
     Pekinosaurus olseni Hunt & Lucas, 1994
Pelecanimimus P=E9rez-Moreno, Sanz, Buscalioni, Moretalia, Ortega &
     Rasskin-Gutman, 1994 // THEROPODA, ORNITHOMIMOSAURIA,
     HARPYMIMIDAE
     Pelecanimimus polyodon P=E9rez-Moreno, Sanz, Buscalioni,
          Moretalia, Ortega & Rasskin-Gutman, 1994
Phuwiangosaurus Martin, Buffetaut & Suteethorn, 1994 //
     BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA, CAMARASAURIDAE?
     Phuwiangosaurus sirindhornae Martin, Buffetaut & Suteethorn,
          1994
Prosaurolophus blackfeetensis Horner, 1992 // ORNITHOPODA,
     HADROSAURIDAE, SAUROLOPHINAE
Protoavis Chatterjee, 1991 // THEROPODA, PROTOAVIFORMES,
     PROTOAVIDAE
     Protoavis texensis Chatterjee, 1991
Protognathosaurus Olshevsky, 1991 [new name for Protognathus,
     preoccupied] // BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA, CETIOSAURIDAE?
     Protognathosaurus oxyodon (Zhang, 1988) [new name for
          Protognathus oxyodon]
Psittacosaurus sattayaraki Buffetaut & Suteethorn, 1992 //
     CERATOPIA, PSITTACOSAURIDAE
Rhabdodon septimanicus Buffetaut & Le Loeuff, 1991 //
     ORNITHOPODA, IGUANODONTIA, IGUANODONTIDAE
Ricardoestesia Currie, Rigby & Sloan, 1990 (originally spelled
     Richardoestesia, incorrectly) // =

     Ricardoestesia gilmorei Currie, Rigby & Sloan, 1990
          (originally spelled Richardoestesia gilmorei,
          incorrectly)
Rioarribasaurus Hunt & Lucas, 1991 // THEROPODA, CERATOSAURIA,
     PODOKESAURIDAE
     Rioarribasaurus colberti Hunt & Lucas, 1991
Seismosaurus Gillette, 1991 // BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA,
     DIPLODOCIDAE
     Seismosaurus hallorum Gillette, 1991 (originally spelled
          Seismosaurus halli, incorrectly)
Shuvosaurus Chatterjee, 1993 // THEROPODA, ORNITHOMIMOSAURIA?,
     SHUVOSAURIDAE
     Shuvosaurus inexpectatus Chatterjee, 1993
Sinornithoides D. A. Russell & Dong, 1994 (not 1993) //
     THEROPODA, COELURIA, TROODONTIDAE
     Sinornithoides youngi D. A. Russell & Dong, 1994 (not 1993)
Sinraptor Currie & Zhao, 1994 (not 1993) // THEROPODA,
     CARNOSAURIA, SINRAPTORIDAE
     Sinraptor dongi Currie & Zhao, 1994 (not 1993)
     Sinraptor hepingensis (Gao, 1992) [new name for
          Yangchuanosaurus hepingensis]
Stygivenator Molnar vide Olshevsky, 1995 // THEROPODA,
     TYRANNOSAURIDAE, SHANSHANOSAURINAE
     Stygivenator amplus (Marsh, 1892) [new name for Aublysodon
          amplus]
     Stygivenator cristatus (Marsh, 1892) [new name for
          Aublysodon cristatus]
     Stygivenator molnari (Paul, 1988) [new name for Aublysodon
          molnari]
"Sugiyamasaurus" Lambert, 1990 [nomen nudum] // BRONTOSAURIA,
     SAUROPODA, CAMARASAURIDAE?
Szechuanosaurus zigongensis Gao, 1993 // THEROPODA, CARNOSAURIA,
     ALLOSAURIDAE?
Tarascosaurus Le Loeuff & Buffetaut, 1991 // THEROPODA,
     NEOCERATOSAURIA, ABELISAURIDAE
     Tarascosaurus salluvicus Le Loeuff & Buffetaut, 1991
Taveirosaurus Telles-Antunes & Sigogneau-Russell, 1991 //
     HETERODONTOSAURIA, PACHYCEPHALOSAURIA, PACHYCEPHALOSAURIDAE?
     Taveirosaurus costai Telles-Antunes & Sigogneau-Russell,
          1991
Tecovasaurus Hunt & Lucas, 1994 // LESOTHOSAURIA
     Tecovasaurus murryi Hunt & Lucas, 1994
Texasetes Coombs, 1995 // ANKYLOSAURIA, POLACANTHIDAE
     Texasetes pleurohalio Coombs, 1995
Tianchiasaurus Dong, 1993 // ANKYLOSAURIA, ANKYLOSAURIDAE?
     Tianchiasaurus nedegoapeferima Dong, 1993
Timimus Rich & Vickers-Rich, 1994 // THEROPODA,
     ORNITHOMIMOSAURIA, ORNITHOMIMIDAE?
     Timimus hermani Rich & Vickers-Rich, 1994
Tochisaurus Kurzanov & Osm=F3lska, 1991 // THEROPODA, COELURIA,
     TROODONTIDAE
     Tochisaurus nemegtensis Kurzanov & Osm=F3lska, 1991
Tsagantegia Tumanova, 1993 // ANKYLOSAURIA, ANKYLOSAURIDAE
     Tsagantegia longicranialis Tumanova, 1993
Udanoceratops Kurzanov, 1992 // CERATOPIA, PROTOCERATOPIDAE
     Udanoceratops tschizhovi Kurzanov, 1992
Ultrasauros Jensen vide Olshevsky, 1991 [new name for Ultrasaurus
     Jensen, 1985, preoccupied]// BRONTOSAURIA, SAUROPODA,
     BRACHIOSAURIDAE
     Ultrasauros macintoshi (Jensen, 1985) [new name for
          Ultrasaurus macintoshi]
Utahraptor Kirkland, Burge & Gaston, 1993 // THEROPODA,
     ARCHAEOPTERYGIFORMES, DROMAEOSAURIDAE
     Utahraptor ostrommaysorum Kirkland, Burge & Gaston, 1993
          (originally spelled Utahraptor ostrommaysi,
          incorrectly)
Valdoraptor Olshevsky, 1991 // THEROPODA, CARNOSAURIA,
     ALLOSAURIDAE?
     Valdoraptor oweni (Lydekker, 1889) [new name for
          Megalosaurus oweni]
Velocisaurus Bonaparte, 1991 // THEROPODA, NEOCERATOSAURIA,
     VELOCISAURIDAE
     Velocisaurus unicus Bonaparte, 1991
Wakinosaurus Okazaki, 1992 // THEROPODA, CARNOSAURIA,
     ALLOSAURIDAE?
     Wakinosaurus satoi Okazaki, 1992
Wuerhosaurus ordosensis Dong, 1994 (not 1993) // STEGOSAURIA,
     STEGOSAURIDAE, WUERHOSAURINAE
Yangchuanosaurus hepingensis Gao, 1992 [now transferred to genus
     Sinraptor]// THEROPODA, CARNOSAURIA, SINRAPTORIDAE
Yimenosaurus Zhang, 1993 // BRONTOSAURIA, PROSAUROPODA,
     PLATEOSAURIDAE
     Yimenosaurus youngi Zhang, 1993
Yingshanosaurus jichuanensis Watanabe, 1992 [nomen nudum] //
     STEGOSAURIA, KENTROSAURIDAE

and I'm presently looking for references and data for:

Ampelosaurus atavus new genus and species // BRONTOSAURIA,
     SAUROPODA, TITANOSAURIDAE or ANDESAURIDAE
 =