Re: Creation/Evolution

Agreed.

While I enjoy reading the Creation / Evolution debate, I would like to
mention that there is a forum other than this dinosaur list that is more
appropriate for same: Try the Usenet newsgroup "talk.origins" for
some interesting and sometimes heated discussions.

Humbly and respectfully,
-- Doug

 Douglas E. Goudie                  To know all things is not permitted.
 ac941@leo.nmc.edu                               -- Horace (65 - 8 B.C.)