Australian trackways

Hi Everyone!
   Is there any further news about this exciting discovery in Australia?
Are these trackways Ordovician? I've heard that they're the oldest
terrestrial trackways yet found,but also attributed to Eurypterids.I
find this a little hard to believe.Eurypterids aren't known to be
amphibious,are they? And this "three foot long centipede",any species
names yet?
   Further,are there any North American Ordovician Eurypterids? I always
associated them with the Silurian! Any and all info. is most
appreciated.
   Thanks also,to all who responded to my request for information on the
most current dating methods,the info. was helpful and appreciated.
                       Regards to all,
                                      Stu