Re: Pachy stuff

Ralph,

Your research program on pachys sound exactly like the kind of work that I
was complianing was missing from the debate so far. I look forward to
reading your results!

> Oh, one other thing - I used the acronym SOP - meaning standard operational
> procedure for which I apologize. It's ingrained in my head and I have to
> remember that many born outside the US of A will not be similarly ingrained
> so that caused some confusion in the discussion.

Fine, BOR! (Bloody Obvious Really).

>Mea culpa.

Mea culpa? Mine is a beer!

Cheers, Paul

pwillis@ozemail.com.au

I have perfected the first 3D hidden image for the Email. It goes like this;

                        3879)-4 _(28m,.,>-2-_)_{}/
                        (+)+[=-0*@90490%^&0!#%0934
                        8m,.,>-2-04 9094 909348-37

If you look at this and focus two feet behind your screen, you should see a
phacoptid trilobite.