20 Lashes with a Diplodocus Tail

My apologies to anyone who set their VCRs to record the
Horner/Gould/Johanson conference for this morning and got Yo Yo Ma
instead. My posting said "Wednesday, July 18 but July 18 was Monday. I
hope you either checked the local listing as I suggested for went by the date
rather than the day. Mea culpa. Es tut mir wirklich leid. (I guess I keep
thinking in terms of geologic time where the best guess might be a few
thousand years either way.)

----- Amado Narvaez
      anarvaez@umd5.umd.edu