  Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 13:07:58 -0500 (CDT)
  From: "Judy M. Lundquist" <lundq@iia2.org>
  To: Lightwaves@aol.com
  Cc: Multiple recipients of list <dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu>
  Subject: Re: Return from hell and upper Hell Creek Formation

  Greetings

  Since with multiple exhibit deadlines and headaches I'm spending the
  summer in Hell rather than Hell Creek, I especially enjoyed the
  report on the finds at the dig there.  Could others of you who are
  doing field work do similar brief reports for the benefit of those
  of us who are trapped inside for the season?

  Thanks--Judy Lundquist, Exhibit Designer, Lexington Children's Museum