ASTRODON WIPE-OUT: NEW PACHY?

Perhaps just as well, perhaps not, but, due to the 'disk quota' probs I'm
having, I'm only getting Ralph's messages right now. Please forgive me if this
has already been posted, but please fill me in on the 'new' _Pachycephalosaurus_
specimen. Are the horns referred to the ones on the snout (i.e. already known
from the other _Pachycephalosaurus_ specimen)? Or are they new structures, like
those of _Stygimoloch_? Waiting with bated (note spelling you-know-who-you-
are) breath.......

Please mail me George, I need your address.

"They rustled their feathers, clicked their claws, yawned, and blinked
profusely"
"At the age of three I developed a great interest in Nature. But woodlouse still
tasted better than ladybirds"
"You've failed your Highness"

DARREN NAISH

                           Filmed in Homerscope