Mail Problems

I am having problem with my AOL mail server. All of the email sent between 12
AM EDT on 7/15/95 up to 7pm EDT (thus far) has been corrupted. Would those of
you who have poste any mail beteween these times kindly forward copies of
sain mail to me if you still have it?

Thanks!

I apologize for gumming up everyones mail box with this request!

                                                                  Regards,
                                                                  Thomas R.
Lipka

                                                   Paleontological/Geological