Re: Bone heads

>I also believe that head
>butting was common practice amoungst Pachycephalosaurids, but not as
>dramatic as the head smashing displayed by big horn sheep.

I don't know too much about the skeleton of a big-horn, but if you look at
the skeleton of a pachycephalosaurid, it's not very hard to see that it
designed for head-on impacts. A sort of dinosaurian crash test dummy!

Now, lets be honest, what they were impacting is very much speculation and
opinion...

James Shields