Re: Pachycephalosaurs

Ralph suggested that Ken Carpenter might explain to the list what a
wind-bag Ralph is ;-) ...

Ken is still not subscribed to the list (he's still working on his
book).  He's also heading out to the field today -- he probably left
already -- so he won't really be accessible again until after August
1st.  I'll forward Ralph's message to him anyways just to make sure
Ralph gets his due.  If anyone else would like to get a message to
Ken, let me know.  If things go according to plan, I'll be joining him
a week from sunday.