Theropod Systematics

Tom Holtz called for a question on theropod systematics so here goes!
Does the association of a  Caenagnathus jaw with a Chirostenotes skeleton
(reported by Hans-Dieter Sues in the 1994 JVP abstracts)
prove the synonomy of Caenagnathidae and Elmisauridae? Does the monophyly
of the Oviraptorosauria (Oviraptoridae + Caenagnathidae) still stand? If
so does this mean that the arctometarsalian condition arose twice in
non-avian theropods?
These questions intrigue me and I hope Tom or someone else can provide
some answers.

Adam Yates
School of Zoology
La Trobe University