T. rex and the Coelurosauria

systematics... coincidentally earlier today I was looking through a back
issue of _The Dinosaur Report_ published by the Dinosaur Society and came
across an article by Dr. Holtz which questioned whether Tyrannosaurus
belongs to the carnosauria or the coelurosauria. I don't have the article
at hand, but (correct me if I'm wrong, Tom) the gist of it was that T.
rex really has more in common with the coelurosauria. If this is the
case, would it be correct to say that T. rex is more closely related to
Coelophysis than Allosaurus?

----- Amado Narvaez
      anarvaez@umd5.umd.edu