Re: Re: Asteroid vs. Dinosaurs [and all other life]]

Tom, I enjoyed your perspective.  The questionof conscience is an interesting
one.  Some of us as individuals may posess one (the closer to the beltway you
get the less likely the chance), but do we, as a species, have a "species"
conscience? If it is only individuals, who makes the choices? Do we each get
one vote? Do only scientist vote? Another cultural conundrum. It gives us
something to think about when we're not otherwise occupied.

John