Re: Asteroid vs. Dinosaurs [and all other life]]

Preserve Extinction.  One of the concepts that I find difficult to swallow is
that we should interpt the natural extinction process because the species
that is causing extinction is h. sapiens. Would we feel the same if it were
some other species; usula horbilus etc.? Why would we want to create a static
environment with no extinction?

Doesn't extinction play a major role in evolution and speciation?

Preserve Extinction