New Ref....

Here is an article which records the find of another dinosaur bone from
Western Australia, Australia.  It's an obscure journal, so if anyone wants
more information contact me.  If there are a lot of you I'll forward it
through dinonet:

J.A. Long (1995).
"A theropod dinosaur bone from the late Cretaceous Molecap Greensand,
Western Australia."
Records of the Western Australian Museum 17:143-146.

Cheers,

Darren

Darren R. Grocke

Attempting to be a Vertebrate Biogeochemist

Dept. of Earth Sciences
Monash University
Clayton         Victoria                       Tel: +61  3  9905 5161
Australia       3168                            Fax: +61  3  9905 4903