Rodent damage

I have been wondering if there are any bones that show damage from ancient
rodent gnawings. I have seen modern bone and antler with such damage and
asked myself if the same thing happened in the era of dinosaurs. I suppose
the forces that enabled fossilization may have removed the dino bone from the
tiny teeth of such rodents, ie swamps and rivers, but the same need for
calcium surely existed then as now.

If anybody knows of such signs of rodent work I'd appreciate some sort of
reference.

Thanks,
Roger A. Stephenson  lightwaves@aol.com