Re: Dinosaur NM

You can send a message directly to Ann Elder at Dinosaur National Monument
(Ann_Elder@NPS.GOV) to find out what is going on.

Sally Shelton
Director, Collections Care and Conservation
|                 San Diego Natural History Museum                      |
|                          P. O. Box 1390                               |
|                San Diego, California   92112  USA                     |
|             phone (619) 232-3821; FAX (619) 232-0248                  |
|                     email LIBSDNHM@CLASS.ORG                          |