Extinction-off topic

I'll make this brief, since the extinction thread has moved off
topic.....

Since we have the maturity to diversify, and spread to other
environments(space colonies, moon, Mars, etc.) we can beat abrupt
extinction, and will probably become extinct by evolving into an even
"higher" species.  We've already been to the moon, and the renewed
interest in space gives me hope that this will happen in MY lifetime.

No other earthly species has had this option.

Miki

Michelle Baker
mbaker@ccgate.ueci.com