Ted Holden

        I hope we're not going to waste time with Ted Holden and his
insane Saturn theory.  Holden claims that the reason dinosaurs could
get so big is because gravity was less in those days, due to the fact
that the earth was orbiting Saturn and ythe pull of the giant planet
counterbalanced the feeble gravity of mother terra (Can you say "Roche
Limit?").  Ted is a longtime denizen of talk.origins, where you can
read him in all his splendid crankiness anytime you please.

Mike Turton
turtom@rpi.edu