Re: dino enthusiasm

OK, OK, I'm 71 11/12ths and started with little plastic models and with
Raquel Welch in that horrible movie. I haunted the AMNH until I knew
every bone and cast. Roy Chapman A was the big hero. I find some of
Bakkers ideas stimulating and the fact that we dig him continually
indicates that he must tweak imaginations. Maybe we will someday credit
him with starting some vigorous dialog on warm bloodedness, color, dino
sex, etc. In any case I hope he keeps twisting the handle but hope
everyone does not swallow everytthing he says as in Paleoworld.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania