MOA jokes

Do I dare?
        I was visiting friends in NZ and taking video to bring back with
me when Andre LaBonte, on camera, sdtated that "There are several types
of moas still in New Zealand, which come in various colors. We have a red
lawn moa out in back and I've seen several others nearby". Done with a
straightface it got rave notices from the folks back home althgo itsounds
pretty lame in print. Who can do better. Maybe post them to
sci.geo.geology and knock some of the Oklahoma City conspiracy garbage
off the net.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 43 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (305) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania