Bakker who?

                  I N T E R O F F I C E   M E M O R A N D U M

                                        Date:     02-Jun-1995 10:43am GMT
                                        From:     CANDACE WIGNALL
                                                  U_WIGNALL
                                        Dept:     DVLP STUDIES
                                        Tel No:

TO:  Remote Addressee                     (
_smtp%"""dinosaur@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu""" )

Subject: Bakker who?

I hope I'm not the only one on this list who has been 40 something for quite a
while. It is interesting to find out the ages of the other subscribers, as were
the location stats. My interest in fossils, in general, came from collecting in
the shales of upstate NY. After moving out west I had to change my interest.

After JP  UFOP(Utah Friends of Paleo, of which I am a member) had a surge in
memberships. Our field trips consisted of those few members who where desert
rats.  The first field trip after JP there were 25(as opposed to 4-6) cars out
there in the middle of now where UT in our JPing lot. Trained as most urbanites
are, the cars were in nice straight rows!! Jurassic K-Mart Parking lot ;-)

Candy