The Question Of The Day ?

Well I see that various opinions of my colleagues are vast in number so today
I pose a simple question to you all. We are all Dinosaur enthusiasts, on this
list, some of us work in the business of paleontology, model making, teaching
etc. Of all the Dinosaurs that roamed the planet in the millions of years of
there existence, Which   is your favorite one,The one you like to talk about?
and Why? I know this question does not deal directly with our extinct
friends, but none the less I think it's a fair question.

                                                                        Thank
You
                                                                   Steven