re: more JP - delete if you so desire

My fellow dino-philes -

The reason I like that last T-Rex scene with the banner is...

The T-Rex is standing amongst the wreckage of the bones of it's
ancestors, roaring (almost a 'T-Rex at Bay' pose ;} ) and the
banner that says 'When Dinosaurs Ruled The World` floats down
in front of him almost sash-like (you know, beauty pagent-like).

That particular mix of old, and new just struck me at the time,
and all I could think was, 'Wow, that would make a great poster.'

- Bec