Re: JP Opinion

On Thu, 1 Jun 1995, Jeff Poling wrote:

> >NO, REAL dinothusiats were hooked long before they EVEN heard of Bakker.
> >
> >Tracy
>
>    Real OLD ones, perhaps...... :)

I'm 30, but it was Roy Chapman Andrews that hooked me when I was a kid.
I didn't get to Bakker until graduate school.

--Paul

> ** "A warp core breach is imminent?     ** "Those who trade a little freedom
> **
> ** This calls for the handyman's secret ** for a little security will soon
> **
> ** weapon, duct tape." --- Red Green,   ** find that they have none of
> **
> ** Chief Engineer, U.S.S. Voyager       ** either." --- Jeff Poling
> **

| Paul McRae              | TRUST NO ONE.          | It doesn't take all |
| mcrae@gaul.csd.uwo.ca   | DENY EVERYTHING.       | kinds, we just have |
| London, Ontario, CANADA | THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.| all kinds.          |