Re: JP Opinion

>>NO, REAL dinothusiats were hooked long before they EVEN heard of Bakker.

>Real OLD ones, perhaps...... :)

>>>Hang on a minute, I resemble that statement.

>>>I was interested in things palaeontological way before I heard >>>the name
Bakker.  Not only that I'm pretty sure I heard of Horner
>>>before Bakker.

   I've been interested in paleontology since I was 6.  I had no idea who
those guys were.  I could spell 'paleontologist" though it took a lot longer
to realize anybody actually WAS ALREADY a paleontologist.
   Ah, youth.....

Betty Cunningham(Flyinggoat@aol.com)