Lysine some more.

There are 20 amino acids, 12 (according on who you talk to) are
non-essential and are produced by the nitrogen metabolism system of the
human body, there are only 8 essential ones.  Looks like someone's ninth
grade biology was wrong.

Also, while we're on the subject of inaccuracies in JP, you can tell when
the T.rex model and the T.rex graphics are used by looking at the side of
it's mouth, in the model the flaps of muscle fold, whereas in the
computer graphic they 'contract'.  It bothered me as a biologist.